TDI Decompression Procedures Diver Course,
The TDI Decompression Procedures Diver Course available in Koh Chang Thailand, is the next course up after the TDI Advanced Nitrox Course. Or can be taken, if you are an advanced open water diver. This Course examines the theory, methods and procedures of planned stage decompression diving.
Your TDI Instructor will give you valuable information and skills,
among the topics covered are
- Kit set-up
- Tech diving Equipment requirements
- Decompression techniques
- Decompression breathing gases
- Gas management
- Contingency planning
- Problem solving procedures
The TDI Decompressions Procedures Diver Course combined with the TDI Advanced Nitrox Course, form the foundation of all other technical courses. After these two courses and some extra experience, the stage has been set for you to move on to other technical levels.
Some of the materials you will be using include the TDI Divers Guide to Decompression Procedures, US Navy or Buhlmann Air Decompression Tables (made of vinyl for easy in-water use and storage)
The aim of this course is to train divers how to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive.
The most common equipment requirements, gear set-ups, decompression techniques and decompression mixtures (including Oxygen and Nitrox) are presented.
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS ALL COURSES
- Primary and secondary regulators (for back gas or Sidemount set-up)
- Two stage/decompression regulators
- Mask + Back-up mask
- BCD (wing) and harness or Sidemount Wing (with a min lift of 40 pounds)
- Depth gauge/computer
- Timing device and backup timing device
- Appropriate exposure suit
- Knife/cutting device and backup
- Two inflatable signal tubes
- Reel and spool
- Slate and backup slate
- Torch and Back-up torches (Trimix Diving, Wreck diving and cave diving courses)
- Hood – for Cave, Deep and Wreck DivingHood – for Cave, Deep and Wreck Diving