The SDI/TDI/PADI Divemaster Course,
is the first professional level in Recreational Diving, for all of the Candidates is this the most interesting and fun course of their diving career. The course itself is relaxed and run over 4 to 6 weeks. combining, water skills with theory sessions where you will learn all the knowledge to be a Dive Leader.
Once certified as a dive master your employment options are limitless, from busy tourist areas to remote islands and local dive clubs. As a SDI/TDI/PADI Dive Master you will be qualified to work directly with certified divers guiding underwater tours, running dive boats and handling dive shop logistics. You will also be able to update divers who haven’t dived in a while and assist instructors working with divers in training. This amazing career gives you the chance to meet people from all around the world while getting paid to do what you love, Diving! The basic SDI/TDI/PADI Dive Master course costs 30,000THB + 6500THB for educational materials.
We also offer Dive Master internships that include all training from Open Water diver to Dive Master along with all materials, certification costs, initial weeks’ accommodation and a full set of equipment. If you are already a certified diver we can subtract the price of any courses completed so far from the internship cost. Please use our Download link for full information on Divemaster training at Scandinavian Chang Diving Center Koh Chang.
What will you learn?
- The role and characteristics of the SDI/TDI/PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs