The PADI / SDI Deep Diver Course gives you a great overview of the changes in depth from 18m to 40m. You will see and feel the difference-Different kind of marine life, greater gas consumption and higher nitrogen levels. Deep diving is not for everyone but for the once who enjoy the depth will get a different view of it all.
Is it necessary to dive that deep? No, but its always good if you know how to do it correctly and what you have to look for. It makes sense to dive into the blue because it’s deep? No, it doesn’t 😉 can it be fun? YES, of course!!
This Course trains you in Deep Diving Basics like:
Deep Dive Planning
Risks at Deep Diving
and much more…
If you are getting tired of diving at coral reefs and enjoy wreck diving and want to keep things interesting-this will be the perfect course for you – As a deep diver, you have more opportunities. Most wrecks are in deeper waters. When certified as a deep diver you can go and explore up to 40m of dept.
The Deep Dive speciality is the pre-requirement for the Wreck Diver Course and is mostly taught in a combination of:
All of our specialities get taught from experienced TDI Instructors which means you will receive the best possible training and not only the standard by Agencies.
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather