The Divemaster Course
The SDI/TDI/PADI Divemaster Course is the first professional level in Recreational Diving. For all of the Divemaster Candidates, is this the most interesting and fun course of their diving career. The Dive Master course itself is relaxed and run over 3 to 6 weeks. Combining, water skills with theory sessions where you will learn all the knowledge to be a Dive Leader.
Once certified as a divemaster
Once certified as a divemaster your employment options are limitless. From busy tourist areas to remote islands and local dive clubs. As an SDI/TDI/PADI Divemaster you will be qualified to work directly with certified divers. Guiding underwater tours, running dive boats and handling dive shop logistics.
You will also be able to update divers (Scuba Review) who haven’t dived in a while and assist instructors working with divers in training. This amazing career gives you the chance to meet people from all around the world while getting paid to do what you love, Diving!
We also offer Dive Master internships that include all training from Open Water diver to Divemaster along with all materials (excl. Divemaster Manuals and Fees) and a full set of equipment. If you are already a certified diver we can subtract the price of any courses completed so far from the internship cost. Please use our Download link for full information on Dive Master training Chang Diving Center Koh Chang.
What will you learn?
- The role and characteristics of the SDI/TDI/PADI Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management
- Mapping an open water site
- Conducting dive briefings
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Discover Local Diving programs
- You would like to know more about the PADI Divemaster Program?
- You would like to know more about the SDI Divemaster Program?
- What can I do after join in the Divemaster Program?
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather