The Emergency First Response Instructor Course (EFRI Course)
The Emergency First Response Instructor Course teaches you skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines and learn how to present course content while encouraging student self-discovery.
CPR and first aid are key skills that are important to everyone, not just scuba divers. As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you teach skills based on internationally recognized emergency care guidelines, and you can offer courses to anyone. The great thing about EFR courses is that they make learning easy by providing a comfortable environment to practice emergency care skills. Your students finish the course feeling confident with their new skills and ready to help someone in need.
The only requirements are that you’re at least 18 years of age and have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care(CPR and First Aid) Training should have been completed within the past 24 months. An EFR Instructor rating is required to become a PADI Instructor also as a Divemaster the EFRI rating will make you more valuable for dive centres. You don’t have to wait until you’re ready to go pro. You can complete or refresh this training during your PADI Instructor training.
Your role as an EFR Instructor is to be a coach that creates a positive learning environment. Along with learning how to structure and organize EFR courses, you practice:
Presenting course content.
Encouraging self-discovery in students.
Evaluating students understanding and skill mastery during hands-on skills practice.
Managing effective scenario-based learning experiences.
- You would like to know more about the PADI / EFR First Response Instructor Program?
- What can I do after join in the First Response Instructor Program?
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather