PADI / SDI Deep Diver Course
The Deep Diver Course gives you a great overview of the changes in depth from 18m to 40m. You will see and feel the difference-Different kind of marine life, greater gas consumption and higher nitrogen levels. This is not for everyone but for the once who enjoy the depth will get a different view of it all.
Is it necessary to dive that deep?
No, but its always good if you know how to do it correctly and what you have to look for. Does it make sense to dive into the blue because it’s deep? If you do not follow a Mission. No, it doesn’t 😉! Can it be fun? YES, of course!!
This Course trains you in Deep Diving Basics like:
- Dive Planning
- Risks at Deep Diving
- Emergency Procedures
- Gas Narcosis
and much more…
If you are getting tired of diving at coral reefs and enjoy wreck diving and want to keep things interesting-this will be the perfect course for you – As a deep diver, you have more opportunities. Most wrecks are in deeper waters. When certified as a deep diver you can go and explore up to 40m of dept wich also count the way inside of a wreck (Certified Wreck diver only).
This speciality is the pre-requirement for the Wreck Diver Course and is mostly taught in a combination of:
Deep-, Wreck- and Nitrox together
All of our specialities get taught from experienced TDI Instructors which means you will receive the best training possible and not only the standard by Agencies requirements. This ensure a propper training also with many different options in Gear and experiences.
What you might spot?
While attending our snorkelling, fun dives or courses you (and your Family) might spot plenty of Koh Changs Marinelife on our dive sites and Wrecks (if certification and/or course requirement are meet) at your trips on our boat.
Rent a GoPro for your day of diving! (No rental to students of the courses OWD or DSD)
Handsignals we are using while scuba diving
Course specific requirements:
- Activity: PADI or SDI Certification Course (World wide valid)
- PADI: Advanced Open Water Diver
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Logged dives required: 9
- Minimum age:
- PADI: 15 years
- SDI: 10 years
- Duration: 1,5 Days SDI 2,5 Days PADI
- Theory: online / in House
- Pool required: NON
- Open Water Dives required: Yes
- PADI: 4 Dives
- SDI: 3 Dives
- Before Training: Visite the dive shop
- Meet and greet around 4 – 5 pm (when your Instructor, Guide is back from the day trip)
- Documents Review and completion.
- Prepair your gear.
- Training: Day’s
- Open Water Dive 1 to 4 max. depth max.40 m
- max. time per Training Dive 60 min., or low on Gas 50 bar
- Certification if all course requirements are fulfilled
- You would like to know more about the PADI Program?
- You would like to know more about the SDI Program?
- What can I do after join in the Deep Diver Program?
- House rules, release from liability and assumption of risk as well as medical questionnaire
- According to Thai law (status 2020) a medical certificate is not required
- However, if one of the questions is answered with “YES”, a medical atest is necessary before any activity in the water!
- Swimming without swimming aid: minimum requirement 200m!
- Floating motionless on the water (dead man): minimum requirement 10 min.
- Minimum age for participation in scuba diving activities: 10 years (details in the specific course description).
- Free shuttle service on dive day: Hotel to boat (White Sand Beach to Bang Bao) and back to the hotel! Pick up from the east coast on request.
- All boat fees (dive boat or dinghy)
- Complete equipment you need for scuba diving or snorkeling
- Regulators from APEKS or SCUBAPRO,
- Buoncy Control Device (BCD) from APEKS, SCUBAPRO or SEAC.
- Tropical water, usually 30 degrees warm, 3mm wetsuit short.
- SCUBAPRO Go fins, mask, Tanks (regularly maintained and tested) and weights.
- Against a surcharge of 300 THB/day for provision of a SUUNTO dive computer
- Make sure you get our special online shop discount of 5% when using your own diving equipment! The coupon code is: H7PFU7M6!! This only applies in connection with a complete set of equipment without tanks and weights, and for non-discounted services! We reserve the right to reclaim the granted discount.
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and seasonal fruits are served on the boat.
- English speaking divemasters or instructors (group size max.5 persons)
- Wifi on the boat (router capacity max. 10 persons)
- We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer.
- PayPal, only in the online shop
- Credit card payments in the dive shop or on the boat, free of charge if the total amount is more than 1500 THB. For amounts up to 1500 THB we charge a 3% handling fee.
- NATIONAL PARK FEE’S NOT INCLUDED
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
Below are the requirements for all certification diving courses of the respective training agency (PADI, SDI or TDI).
Our services include
SCUBA dive training agencies
Chang Diving Center offers you courses from 3 different training agencies (PADI, SDI, TDI). So we offer you the possibility to choose diving courses according to your personal needs and requirements!
Do you still need diving equipment?
We offer you the possibility to buy them in our Dive Shop, with appropriate advice! When booking a course or a day trip online, we offer a discount of 10% on the regular price of diving equipment (coupon code: 6SVJ7ADH)
SCUBA diving in Koh Chang
SCUBA diving in Koh Chang is a great way to enrich your holiday. Discover the rich underwater world of Koh Chang. It’s worth it! Education/Diving all year round
Keep Contact, like and follow us on Facebook, or google.
If you have something positive to say, feel free to give us a review! Also constructive criticism is welcome!
Contact over QR Codes
Add our Contact details over QR Code, Scan the code or on Apple just click it to add.
Add us in your Contacts
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather