Many people don’t realize how important First Aid is in case of an accident to be able to Help. The Emergency First Response or CPROX CPR and Oxygene Provider are First AID 1-day courses including academics and student participation. It is a pre/requisite to the Rescue Diver course and is also open to non-divers. This course teaches basic First Aid, CPR and the use of defibrillators for patient resuscitation.
For those of you with would like to become a Certified First AID Instructor, we also offering the Instructor courses to teach you how to teach and certify first AID courses to your Workmates or family members or other people interested.
The EFR / First AID Course is a great way to get more knowledge and be able to help others witch need your help. Don’t be scared there can nothing be more wrong, than be unable to help others who need your help! Also in daily life or at work, it is useful to know the basics of first AID. In many European Countries, a first AID course is a requirement to obtain a driver’s licence.
- You would like to know more about the PADI EFR Program?
- You would like to know more about the First AID Training Program?
- What can I do after join in the First AID Program?
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather