The TDI Intro To Tech Course at Koh Chang Thailand, introduces the recreational diver into the world of Technical Diving by showing the diver how to use 2 cylinders carried on the side of the diver instead of the conventional tank on the back of the diver or a Twinset,which is a unification of 2 cylinders also carried on the divers back.
The objective of this course is to familiarize students with technical gear configurations, to enhance open water diving skills(including buoyancy, trim, propulsion techniques, and situational awareness), and to introduce students to advanced gas planning techniques within a no-decompression context. Subject areas covered in this course include physics, physiology, equipment considerations and configurations, dive planning, and dive procedures.
This course is strictly a no-decompression course. Students are permitted to use Enriched Air Nitrox mixes, provided the gas mix is within their current level of certification. This course is a useful stand-alone course for the diver who wants to become a more skilled, more proficient diver regardless of whether or not the diver intends to move on to technical diving.
This program is a stand-alone designed to the experience of tech diving.
Certification available through TDI
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather