The PADI | SDI Rescue Diver Course,
The PADI | SDI Rescue Diver Course is by far the most demanding. But rated by students in surveys as the most fun and the most rewarding course. This is a 3 to 5-day course.
Classroom / eLearning
2 Days Open Water Training
At the Rescue Diver Course, you start with your eLearning already at Home. The Day you will start your Course with us we will review the Theory parts you have done already. After this, we will continue with your Pool Training. Followed by 2 Days on the Boat full of fun and new skills.
We will teach you How to Conduct and Organize:
Search and Recovery
First AID based on real-life diving situations
The Rescue Diver Course is a High Challenging Course. But also a lot of fun to learn new skills. Meet People, Working as a Team and so much more. This Course is Recommended to any Diver. It builds up confidence and the knowledge to help in case of. To join the Course you need to hold a valued First AID certification. Which should not be older than 1 year.
After Successfully completing the Rescue Diver Course and First AID you will be able to join the Divemaster Course. Which will be the first Professional level in your diving career. Or if you don’t like to get into the professional levels. Why you do not join the Master Scuba Diver Challenge? The Master Scuba Diver is the Highest ranking at recreational SCUBA Diving and follows the Rescue Diver Course. To Earn the Master Scuba Diver Rating you must hold:
Rescue Diver Certificate
First AID Certificate
5 Speciality Certificates (Wreck Diver, Deep Diver, Sidemount Diver, Navigation Diver…)
Start your Training today. Become more confident. Be able to help if necessary!
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather