The Scuba Review or Fresh up courses are for divers who took a long break from diving and aren’t that confident in their own skill levels anymore. We highly recommend a Re-Fresher course if you are unsure or haven’t dived for a long period of time. We will give you a fresh up on the basic dive skills, out of the open water diver Course.
These programs are designed to bring you safely back into the Water, if you haven’t been in the water for a while.
The PADI and SDI Scuba Review is a registration program 1 Day 2 Dives. We work by agencies standards to ensure all the programs are the same.
Our Chang Diving Fresh-Up is exactly the same program. The only difference is that you will not be registered by the agency.
If you are thinking about taking the next scuba diving course after you haven’t dived in a long time we recommend you a Scuba Review or Fresh-Up first. Before you start into new exciting adventures. You will get use to the dive gear and the environment again.
We will train you:
Scuba Unit Assemble and Dissemble
Basic Theory Repeat
Everything from the boat to your first dive. If you are comfortable after the first dive, your second dive will be a fun dive. If you wish to re-train some specific things we will do this at your second dive .
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather