We offer Snorkelling at our beautiful dive sites around Koh Chang area. Mostly our guests are family members of our divers and like to spend the day together on our boat. Snorkelling at the shallow parts of our dive sites are fantastic when the weather and water conditions are good. The Aquatic life around Koh Chang is really something to explore. You will see so many different kinds of colourful fish and corals.
There will be no guide but you are more than welcome to listen to our dive briefings which explain the coral reef and the aquatic life. Our boat stops on 3 different dive spots in high season where you have around 1 hour to snorkel at each site.
Our boat has two levels, the upper deck is perfect for relaxing and sunbathing – all of the divers and equipment are on the lower deck.
In Koh Chang there is little snorkelling from the beach, the best stuff is done by boat.
We don’t stop at any islands or beaches, this is primarily a dive boat.
Course specific requirements:
- Meet and greet around 4 – 5 pm (when your Instructor, Guide is back from the day trip)
- Documents Review and completion.
- Prepair your gear.
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather