PADI / SDI Open Water Diver to Divemaster Program
The Chang Diving PADI | SDI Open Water to Divemaster Program is going from Zero to Hero internship package. The program takes 3 months of intensive training and studies. You will learn all basics from the Open Water scuba diver, advanced open water diver, Rescue Diver, Emergency First Response and Divemaster course in one go.
This course is beneficial because you study everything without a gap in-between so everything you learn will stay fresh in your mind and make your Divemaster course easier.
The internship includes:
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Rescue Diver, First AID
- Divemaster Course (DM Crewpack NOT Included)
- Study materials for OWD, AOWD, Rescue and EFR
- 60 Dives in the warm tropical Open Water of Koh Chang.
What you might spot?
The Training Schedule:
- Theory and swimming Pool training OWD Course
- 2 Days of diving with 4 open water dives
- 1 Off day / Re-Training
- 2 Days of diving with 5 AOWD Dives
- 1 First AID Course
- 1 Off day / Re-Training
- Theory and swimming Pool training for Rescue Course
- 2 Days of Rescue Training in Open Water
- 1 Off day / Re-Training
After this you will have 13 dives-Then is time for you to start your Dive-Site Exploration and preparing your Divemaster course 😀
The Divemaster Course is a great opportunity for the diver, not only if you would like to start a career in SCUBA diving, but also if you want to have a nice long holiday with as much diving as you can. There is another benefit to taking your Zero to Hero package with Chang Diving 😉 because if you finish your Divemaster Course with us you will get unlimited diving after the Course.
As a Divemaster Candidate, you should have your own set of Professional Dive Equipment.
We are more than happy to assist you in choosing the right gear with you. You will have the chance to try out many different kinds of gear at our shop and boat. And of course, there will be some special offers for you as a Divemaster Candidate.
- You would like to know more about the PADI Open Water Diver to Divemaster Program?
- You would like to know more about the SDI Open Water Diver to Divemaster Program?
- What can I do after join in the Open Water Diver to Divemaster Program?
Course specific requirements:
- Meet and greet around 4 – 5 pm (when your Instructor, Guide is back from the day trip)
- Documents Review and completion.
- Prepair your shedule.
- Prepair your gear.
Below are the requirements for all certification diving courses of the respective training agency (PADI, SDI or TDI).
- House rules, release from liability and assumption of risk as well as medical questionnaire
- According to Thai law (status 2020) a medical certificate is not required
- However, if one of the questions is answered with “YES”, a medical atest is necessary before any activity in the water!
- Swimming without swimming aid: minimum requirement 200m!
- Floating motionless on the water (dead man): minimum requirement 10 min.
- Minimum age for participation in scuba diving activities: 10 years (details in the specific course description).
Our services include
- Free shuttle service on dive day: Hotel to boat (White Sand Beach to Bang Bao) and back to the hotel! Pick up from the east coast on request.
- All boat fees (dive boat or dinghy)
- Complete equipment you need for scuba diving or snorkeling
- Regulators from APEKS or SCUBAPRO,
- Buoncy Control Device (BCD) from APEKS, SCUBAPRO or SEAC.
- Tropical water, usually 30 degrees warm, 3mm wetsuit short.
- SCUBAPRO Go fins, mask, Tanks (regularly maintained and tested) and weights.
- Against a surcharge of 300 THB/day for provision of a SUUNTO dive computer
- Make sure you get our special online shop discount of 5% when using your own diving equipment! The coupon code is: H7PFU7M6!! This only applies in connection with a complete set of equipment without tanks and weights, and for non-discounted services! We reserve the right to reclaim the granted discount.
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and seasonal fruits are served on the boat.
- English speaking divemasters or instructors (group size max.5 persons)
- Wifi on the boat (router capacity max. 10 persons)
- We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer.
- PayPal, only in the online shop
- Credit card payments in the dive shop or on the boat, free of charge if the total amount is more than 1500 THB. For amounts up to 1500 THB we charge a 3% handling fee.
- NATIONAL PARK FEE’S NOT INCLUDED
SCUBA dive training agencies
Chang Diving Center offers you courses from 3 different training agencies (PADI, SDI, TDI). So we offer you the possibility to choose diving courses according to your personal needs and requirements!
Do you still need diving equipment?
We offer you the possibility to buy them in our Dive Shop, with appropriate advice! When booking a course or a day trip online, we offer a discount of 10% on the regular price of diving equipment (coupon code: 6SVJ7ADH)
SCUBA diving in Koh Chang
SCUBA diving in Koh Chang is a great way to enrich your holiday. Discover the rich underwater world of Koh Chang. It’s worth it! Education/Diving all year round
Keep Contact, like and follow us on Facebook, or google.
If you have something positive to say, feel free to give us a review! Also constructive criticism is welcome!
Contact over QR Codes
Add our Contact details over QR Code, Scan the code or on Apple just click it to add.
Add us in your Contacts
- Free transfer on your dive day from your hotel to the boat-White Sand Beach to Bang Bao.(East Coast pick up on request)
- All Equipment which you need for Scuba Diving or Snorkeling
- Full Set of own Scuba Diving Gear?Discount 200 THB/Day(we provide tanks and weights)
- Lunch, soft drinks, coffee, tea and local fruits are served on boat
- English Speaking Divemaster or Instructor (Group Sizes max.5 PAX)
- Free Wifi on the Boat(max. 10PAX)
- Credit Card At the Shop or Boat (PayPal only at the online store)Payments above 1500 THB Free of charge
- NATIONAL PARK FEE'S NOT INCLUDED
More informationour FAQs
our Boat plan
our Dive Sites
our refund policy
Koh Chang Weather